Sandwich panel characteristics
The core of the panel can be made of polyurethane foam (PUR) or (PIR) with density of about 40 ± 3 [kg/m3] (the components are delivered by DOW Chemical, Elastogran, and BASF), mineral wool with density of about 120 [kg/m3] (delivered by Rockwool) or expanded polystyrene (EPS) produced by our own factory.
We offer a modern and complex Light Cladding System based on sandwich panels.
The system includes:
Sandwich panels with EPS core:
- wall panels with visible joint, type PWS-S, available thickness:
50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250 [mm]
- roof panels, type PWS-D, available thickness: 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250 [mm]
Sandwich panels with mineral wool core:
- wall panel with visible joint, type PWW-S, available thickness:
100, 120, 150, 200 [mm]
- roof panel, type PWW-D, available thickness: 100, 120, 150, 200 [mm]
Wall panel with visible joint PWS-S
PWS-S panels are applied as external walls and internal division walls, installed vertically or horizontally on single- or multi-span structure. The panels can be installed horizontally or vertically. The core is made of expanded polystyrene, which is produced by our own factory.
In particular, the panels can be applied in:
- industrial buildings,
- storehouses and logistic centers,
- cold rooms and freezers,
- commercial buildings and offices,
- food industry facilities,
- agricultural objects
- sports halls.
Standard width: 1190mm
Available length: from 2 to 12m
Available thickness: 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250mm
Technical parameters are shown in the following table.